By entering the room, or wearing a TSC tag, you agree to the following. If any rule is broken, you subject yourself to a possible kick, ban and/or loss of membership.
1. No kiddie porn!! No exceptions!! No excuses will be accepted!! Penalty will be immediate and permanent ban from the room and we will forget you exist!!
2. No distribution of malware of any kind. This means viruses, trojans, rebooters, or any other software meant to do a computer or person any kind of harm. You are also not allowed to distribute these outside of the room or outside of WinMX if you are a member. No deliberate crashing of any rooms anywhere on WinMX. All reports of such activity will be taken very seriously. Our room does not need that kind of reputation. Also, no using other script kiddie tools like flooders and such.
3. No abusing or insulting people. This means, but is not limited to, calling people names like "lamer", "idiot", "asshole", "moron", etc. No racist remarks either. Be nice to each other. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything. There are times when this will be excused...like when it is obvious to ALL that it was a joke.
This rule even applies to people that enter the room with the intent to cause trouble...don't give them any fuel by giving them the reaction they seek. Contact an admin to take care of the problem.
4. No harassing people with 0 files. There is not a file sharing requirement to be in the room. Some of the best sharing is done through conversation...the relaying of information. Some people can't share, their ISP's have sharing blocked. Is it better to offer files people can't download or is it better to be honest about it and not offer anything at all? Also, some people are new and don't know how to share yet, or may be hosting a room and be unable to share.
5. No giving out "hacking info". This means any info used for the purpose of harm to another person's computer or web accounts. This includes info on how to crash rooms. This is not the room for that and we do not want it to get the reputation as such.
6. No multiple memberships. If you need to be in the room with 2 different names, use the same number for both.
8. Try to help anyone that enters if you can. That is what this room is for. Friends helping friends. We are all friends, even if we are strangers and it is the first time someone is in the room. And treat people that need help with dignity. We are not born knowing this stuff. Refer to this link to know how to help people properly: