LESSON NUMERO UNO
The Art Of Hax0ring
Brought to you by Digital Fox (at great risk to myself and my freedom)
So, you want to be a l33t hax0r eh? You think you got what it takes to crack those mad gibsons eh? Well... then YOU ARE WRONG!! YOU ARE WEAK AND JUST A POSUR!!! FEAR MY WET COUGH!! AHHHH THE END IS NEAR!!

Okay, so let's start with the basics. and remember kiddies... whenever you see one of THESE:

! That means that there is an IMPORTANT tip
you MUST FOLLOW TO BE l33t!!! So watch for them.
Only a l33t hax0r would know this tho...

The first thing you must know and understand with hax0ring, is that you cannont be l33t without internet access. Every l33t hax0r knows that the best way to connect up to that vast internet, is thro America Online (a.k.a AOL for you super-l33t).
Yes, that's right boys and girls, AOL. Not only to you have a superfast T3 connection (T3 is superfast for you beginners), but you also have GREAT customer service and they love it when you hax0r them and tell them how great they are. It costs $19.95 a month, but real hax0rs never pay it... just tell them you are a hax0r and they will ph33r j00 and give it to you free. I own them. They ph33r m3.

! WITHOUT AOL, J00 CANNOT HAX0R ANYTHING!!
GET AOL OR J00 CANNOT BE l33t!!!

That was an important tip there kiddies... maybe you should jot that down, but hey, if you don't that just means j00 are REALLY smart and a super genius, you will indeed be a l33t hax0r yet.

You then must watch the movie "Hackers" at least 30 or 40 times (I've seen it about 665 times... I'm watching it as we speak). TAKE LOTS OF NOTES!!! This is very important... Only the rare super-l33t hax0rz don't have to take notes, and that's because they are rare, YOU on the other hand should take notes. Observe how they sk-8 around on them l33t rollerbladez, and do those phat trix0rz. Notice how they use the Macintosh to hax0r (very smart... more on that later). Also note the graphics (stunning) if you don't have those on your screen when you are hax0ring, something is very wrong, like you are stupid. Also, notice the use of the key phrase:

"HACK THE PLANET"
Please note, that ONLY the super-l33t are allowed to use this phrase. Saying it automatically makes people ask you questions like, "How do I hack?" "Can you get me some credit card numbers?" "Can I worship you?" and for men all the fine ladies will flock to you and beg for sex (which you then must brag about). Only the super-l33t know how to handle this fame, SO BEWARE. There is a dark side to hax0ring, and you must overcome it.

You must periodically subtitute 'PH' for 'F' and visa versa. Example, I would never say the word 'phone' but instead (because I am l33t and wanted in 68 U.S.A. states, including Moscow and downtown Los Angeles) I would say 'fone'
See how much l33t3r that makes me? Or better yet... I'd never say 'files' but rather, 'PHilez' (note the use of the 'z' in place of the 's' this is a chix0r magnet for sure). So keep that in mind as you go on. And remember... don't forget to brag (more on that in upcoming lessons)

Okie-dokie all you wanna-be l33t |<-R4d hax0rz you... you passed the first lesson... now it's time for the next lesson, in a week's time...



LESSON NUMERO TWO
Getting Caught, YES PEOPLE... IT IS BAD!!
Brought to you by Digital Fox (at great risk to myself and my moldy socks)


j00 are indeed l33t if j00 have made it THIS far... wow... ENOUGH BABBLING!! On with the lesson.


! IF YOU GET CAUGHT... You must deny that you
saw this site... if you don't you might get thrown
in a cell with some guy named Mitnick... and
everyone knows HE isn't l33t...


wow... I opened up with a BANG didn't I?
Every l33t hax0r knows that part of being a l33t hax0r is bragging about what you have done. Otherwise who will know? j00 will be just another lamer without a fan following and no group named after you like 'K-Rad Force' or something.
"But Fox," you say, "How can I brag without getting caught??"

I'm so glad you asked me that...

First, you must go into a chat room like #phreak, #2600 or even #hax0rz and when you get in, you type:

"I AM A HAX0R DUDE... PH33R MY SKILLZ!!! I USE AOL, I HAXORED THEM!!"

Even if you didn't hax0r them at first (it took me two times before I could hax0r their intense defenses, so keep trying) you must claim that you have, otherwise you are just another lamer. If they don't respond at first, you must scroll it many times until someone responds. This is the only way they will ph33r j00.

Do not be dismayed if they kick you out, take this as a sign of great respect. They ph33r you SO much they don't want you in there hax0ring thier computers. If they don't kick you out... then you are just another lamer... For extra bonus points, msg the ops ( the ones with the @ before thier nicks) and tell them how much they suck and that you will hax0r them if they don't let you back in. Watch how fast you get a fan following.

"But Fox," you whine, "This doesn't tell me how NOT to get caught!!"

Hold yer britches sparky, I'm getting to that. You see... it's your fans and followers that will help you. Many scary, mean government officials may come online looking for you, and if you are a lamer, people will tell them where to find you. Of course, because you are using AOL, that makes it almost impossible, since AOL ph33rz you and you get it free anyway. If you have alot of hax0r friends, they will lie for you and you won't get caught.

See? I told you these lessons are important! Are you ready to go on? Next week:

..:: LESSON 3 ::..
TCP/IP and Other Hax0r Accronyms


LESSON NUMERO THREE
TCP/IP And Other Hax0r Accronyms

Brought to you by Digital Fox (at great risk to myself and the people who sell masks)
Wowie Zowie my hax0r friends... You have made it to lesson 3. This is possibly the most important lesson next to Lesson one and Lesson two, you haven't made it to four yet... so I can't tell you that four is more important... but hey, it's all about the fish.


! YOU MUST KNOW THESE ACCRONYMS
OTHERWISE I WILL LAUGH AT YOU
and you can never be l33t...


Okay... what's to explain here? Every l33t hax0r knows the following, and you must too.
Once you have learned these... don't forget to show off your knowledge to make the non-hax0rs feel weak. They will ph33r you. Tell them that you own them and that you will crash their computers and steal their credit cards from their wallets... you can do that you know... of course you did, j00 are l33t.
Nukez :: This is something the government has, it is rare, but some very VERY EXTREMELY l33t hax0rz (namely ME) have hax0red the government's intense defenses and stolen nukez, we then use them via a phone line to wrex0r j00r computer.... ph33r m3, I 0wn j00 punx0r.

UNIX :: Your weak minds cann0t handle the concept of UNIX, so don't ask... What I CAN tell you is that UNIX is generally used by people older than 30, with long pony tails to compensate for their balding and they are frequently arrested by the fashion police for their incessent use of out dated 60z clothing.... beware.

Linux :: The modern day version of UNIX, however, Linux users have been known to often froth at the mouth and swear that Macintosh is NOT the world's greatest O/S.... They are stupid... see below.

IPX/SPX :: Once upon a time, a small company named Novell was founded by a guy who has no nuts. He then looked at the world and said, "I'm common-sense challenged, therefore I must make IPX/SPX, a protocol that noone has ever heard of, and that there is NO practical use for and make the world use it for computers to communicate across a network and throw everyone into mass confusion, only THEN will I be super l33t like Digital Fox." Please note, he has no nuts, he can never be l33t.

TCP/IP :: This stands for "Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol" Don't try to understand it... just know that you must use it to hax0r people... you can download it... it's a pretty big file, but a TRUE Had0r has it, just ask me for it sometime.

OOB :: This stands for "Out Of Band" data. This is used to crash computers. You must send people cheep recordings of sucky bands like, Green Day, Bush and Yani. Thier computer phreaks out so bad it crashes.

Macintosh :: The world's greatest O/S, j00 must have it to hax0r.

O/S :: This means "Operating System" like Macintosh. (Windows is NOT an Operating System... it's just sucky)

AOL :: The worlds fastest, most reliable connecting ISP. Also owned by Microsoft... the best maker of software out there (rumor is you can buy souls from them too... but I just hax0r them)

ISP :: This means "Internet Service Provider" IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU HAVE ONE MORON!! sheesh.

Phreax0ring :: Phreaking is the art of scaring people with your computer. (i.e. tellling them you are reading their hard drive right now, like I am doing to you). It is a form of hax0ring... only the super l33t can phreax0r.

FTP :: This is "File Transfer Protocol" and you must have it to hax0r, otherwise how will you download your l33t viruses you wrote onto other people's computers? Most stores sell it, I reccomend buying it at Radio Shack, they have everything.

RAP :: The world's worse music... you cannot be l33t if you listen to rap, you can only be semi-l33t.

Phat :: A term l33t hax0rz use to describe their most righteous hacks.

Lamer :: People who don't know how to hax0r. People who can hax0r but never tell anyone about it. People who don't use AOL.

l33t :: Stands for "leet" short for "elite" All hax0rs know this and must use it when describing themselves to others. (i.e. I AM l33t PH33R MY SKI11Z)

K-Rad :: This is a super l33t hax0r. This can also be used as a descriptive word, (i.e. That phat syte was K-RAD).

Okay my little protoges! That's all your brain can handle for now (that's a clinically proven fact.. don't question me). You must now go forth (after you read Lesson Four) and brag to all your friends that you are "l33t" and that they are not. Then you must deny all knowledge of this syte, as you could land in jail just for saying that you read my work. I'm wanted you know in 98 U.S.A. states, including Paris and Qubec... it's true... I swear.

Coming up soon:

..:: LESSON 4 ::..


LESSON NUMERO FOUR
What To Do Now That j00 Are a l33t Hax0r

Brought to you by Digital Fox (at great risk to myself and Bill Clinton, he's l33t j00 know)
Well...my beloved protoges, this is it... the final lesson. I'm crying right now... I'm so proud of you all. But.. enough with that... l33t hax0rs don't cry, we HAX0R!!! "Fox," you ask, "I have all this great knowledge that you have bestowed upon me at great undying risk to yourself, now, what does a lamer like me do with your vast knowledge?" Well, let me tell you silly...

j00 HAX0R EVERYTHING!!!!

And then you brag about it. Don't forget kiddies:


! YOU MUST BRAG!!! OTHERWISE NOONE WILL KNOW!!
Make sure you tell people how stupid they are, otherwise
they will never know how pathetic they are and how great
you are... Rub it in, watch how fast you become famous.


Now that you are a hax0r, you must email every government agency telling them how much their security sucks and how much you know about Gibsons, and how they should hire you because you can fix anything and train them. Don't forget to tell them that if they don't you will hax0r their mainframe and paste pictures of Barney on all their Windows 95 machines... You are after all using a Mac, if you indeed are a really l33t hax0r. Oh yeah... tell them you hax0red the President's email... then they will REALLY ph33r you and you will own them... I do.
Watch how fast they come to your house offering you phat jobs with lots of money. It happens to me everyday, I have to turn down so much stuff... because I already have a nice job at Taco Bell, and I like it. I'm so l33t, I can hax0r your tacos.

Watch out for people telling you that you don't know crap, because they are just trying to make themselves look better than you. We know the truth tho. You must torment them nonstop. You should talk like this:

"j00 sux0r, I wi11 hax0r j00r c0mput3r, ph33r my s|
And you should message them lots. Don't forget to insult their mom, that always makes them ph33r you. If they get really stupid, you must correct them by telling them all the accronyms and definitions you memorized in Lesson 3. It's okay to belittle them, after all, j00 are the l33t hax0r here. If they tell you that you are wrong, tell them are going to nuke their computer by sending them OOB music. Stock lots of Yani clips for this occassion. Don't be afraid to send them.
(Note: Make sure to tell them you use AOL, that will scare almost anyone, as only the most l33t hax0rz use it).

Okay all you crazy hax0rz you, I have to go because the FCC is knocking on my door and I have to start hiding underground again. Good luck with your hax0ring and remember, DENY THIS PAGE!!! I SMELL YOUR SOCKS!!! AAAHHH SPIT INTO THE WIND AND EAT CHEESY PENUTS!!!!

If you can't get enough of this AWESOME work, you can use the MENU on the main page to keep you happy as I have more stuff on Phreax0ring, Crax0ring and Warez..

peace and fun loving hamsters

-Fox


PHREAX0R LESSON

Do I Have What It Takes To Be a Phreax0r?

Brought to you by Digital Fox (at great risk to myself and people named Phil)
Okay, Yet ANOTHER useful lesson under the guise of hax0ring legally... Think of this as an extension class... Kind of a higher education if you will, you need it, trust me. You will thank me later. But now, on to Lesson First, Do I Have What It Takes To Be a Phreax0r?

What in cheesy poofs name is 'Phreax0ring'?? Well... had you read Lesson Three of My Hax0r Arkivez, you would have had a head start, but I can't expect everyone to be as tedious and as dedicated to hax0ring as me. After all, I am a very notorious hax0r d00d with lots of chix0rs after me. I spit on the government, and they offer me jobs. They ph33r m3.

:: Phreax0ring ::
Phreaking is the art of scaring people with your computer. (i.e. tellling them you are reading their hard drive right now, like I am doing to you). It is a form of hax0ring... only the super l33t can phreax0r.

This definition was taken from Lesson Three of My Hax0r Arkivez in case you thought I was making this up.

The art of scaring people is a vrey fine one, and only truly l33t hax0rz can do it. It is very dangerous for me to post this section, as many lamers will try the things listed in these lessons, and get caught. I must warn you tho, I will deny the existance of cheese and smelly shoes, and that you were stupid enough to keep reading... So all you non-l33t types... stop reading NOW.


! WARNING!! READING ANY FURTHER THAN THIS POINT
Could mean that you will get smarter, however, if you're
naturally stupid, you will just get caught. Take the test below
to see if you are naturally stupid.


Test To See If You Are Naturally Stupid
(Also known as the 'Do I Have What It Takes To Phreax0r?' Test)
Define the word, 'Phreax0ring'
is it:

a) When you scare your mom with a bag full of rotten potatos?
b) When you trick telco into giving you free calls?
c) There is no such word as 'Phreax0ring' I'm an English major dang it... I KNOW THIS...
d) Telling people they suck because they don't know how to hax0r like j00?
e) None of the Above
f) All of the Above
g) Why the hell should I care?

Okay kiddies, here's the answer section... Look below carefully to see how you scored... If you scored lower than 5, you are stupid and should not continue with this or any other lesson. In fact.. maybe you should just go join #teenchat or #lovebus or something like that and save us all a headache.

If you answered A, you got 3 points... Here's why
Although A is semi-right, as it does implore scaring techniques, it is not using a computer or a telephone (see above definition). You get 1 point for the scaring portion, and 2 points for pity as you could have just looked up and read the definition.

If you answered B, you NO POINTS... YOU ARE A MORON!!
Everyone knows that Phreax0ring comes from the work FREAK, as in to scare... WHAT THE HELL DOES THE PHONE COMPANY HAVE TO DO WITH THIS??? You fail... get out.

If you answered C, you get a free trip to an 'American Slang 101' class
Phreax0ring is such a l33t word, that few know it, your education is worthless.

If you answered D, you get 2 points
While phreax0ring implores certian aspect of hax0ring, it is an offshoot, something different. You can read on, as you show promise, but remember, I'm watching your hard drive, if you screw up, I'll phreax0r j00r m0m. I 0wn j00.

If you answered E or F, you get to reread all the previous lessons at an additional charge of $34.95
Obviously you haven't been paying attention and selected this because you THOUGHT it was a "catch-all, save-me" answer, when really I just put it in ther to see how stupid you were. Plus, if F was right, that makes E right, AND THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!! HA! Trick questions... what phun.
ph33r my ski11z, I own j00 punx0r.

If you answered G you pass 'Go' and collect the next lessons!
Every truely l33t hax0r knows that we are anti-social, reclusive, depressed and angst ridden. Therefore, the apporpriate response to this or any question asked by someone, other than fellow hax0r d00dz, should be G.


OKAY!!
Now that we have weeded out the silly rabbits of lamerz, use j00r ski11z to phreax0r people like Jean Claude Van Dame, with a weak ass movie career and a pansy name like that, the bastard deserves to be phreax0red until he craps his pants.